Popular American rapper NLE Choppa of the black ethnicity debuted as a rap icon through his 2019 single titled Shotta Flow. Since the release of Shotta Flow, there has been no stopping for the 19-year-old rapper NLE Choppa. Following rave reviews from music lovers in his home country – the US and beyond, Choppa is gradually climbing the ranks as a musician. Although, despite a huge fan following and millions of net worth, life has not been all sunshine and rainbows for the young rapper from Memphis.
Bryson Lashun Potts a.k.a. NLE Choppa who was expecting his second child, a son named Seven Da’Shun Potts is mourning the death of his unborn child. Choppa’s girlfriend Marissa Da’Nae shared the tragic news about the unborn child on her social media on March 6, 2022. Let’s hope Choppa, who shares a daughter with his ex-girlfriend Mariah, and Marissa recovers from this loss.
10 Interesting Facts about NLE Choppa
- In the first quarter of 2022, the Memphis native had the worst experience of his life. He and his model girlfriend Marissa Da’Ne lost their unborn child, a son, due to a miscarriage.
- Marissa Da’Ne expressed her grief towards her miscarriage on social media. She also thanked her boyfriend NLE Choppa for his continuous support and love.
- Marissa Da’Nae who is also an American native of black ethnicity like her boyfriend Bryson was only 21 years old when she suffered a miscarriage.
- The Shotta Flow rapper started dating Marissa in the fall of 2021. So their relationship is only a few months old. Though their companionship is still young, Choppa and Marissa are together in such tough times and are supportive of each other.
- For the unversed, NLE Choppa, 19, shares a daughter named Clover with his ex-girlfriend Mariah.
- In February 2022, the millionaire-rapper was mixed in a heated social media row with Mariah over the custody of his daughter Clover.
- Originally from Memphis, Tennessee, Bryson is becoming a household name in his home country. His popular singles including Shotta Flow, RIAA platinum-certified, Camelot, and Walk are very popular in the US.
- His Shotta Flow sequel – Shotta Flow 2 is also a massive hit in the US. During the release of Shotta Flow 2, the rapper turned down bidding from different record labels worth around $3 million. Later, he signed up for UnitedMasters.
- As of 2022, at just 19 years of age, NLE Choppa owns a record label entitled No Love Entertainment. The acronym ‘NLE’ used in his stage name Choppa represents his record label.
- The owner of NLE which stands for No Love Entertainment has a colossal net worth, taking his age into consideration. NLE Choppa already has a net worth of $3 million. Also, with every single release, his fortune keeps increasing.