British drama series by the name Coronation Street is one of the longest-running shows in the history of the TV industry. Many great artists have graced the highly popular TV show and Adam Rickitt is one of the names to hit the list. The Coronation Street star appeared on the British soap opera from 1997 until 1999. He reprised his role on the show again (2002 to 2004).
More than his stint on the TV show, his personal life has fans scratching their heads over. There are rumors of Rickitt being gay. How valid are the rumors? Find out some interesting facts about the TV actor along with gay rumors on his face.
Interesting Facts on Adam Rickitt
- Adam Rickitt was born as Adam Peter Rickitt to a businessman father. His anonymous father co-owns an estate agency.
- Rickitt was born in Crewe, England as the youngest of four brothers to his father and mother, also from England.
- The TV actor was born in 1978 and his birthday is on the 29 of May. He is 43 years of age, as of 2021.
- Adam who began his career in 1997, aged 19, is also a singer and a model.
- He kicked off his acting career as Nick Tilsley on Coronation Street. He appeared in 301 episodes of the show, alongside William Roache (Ken Barlow) and Helen Worth (Gail Platt) among others.
- In 2003, the TV actor caught up with gay rumors after being the first cast on Coronation Street to have a gay kiss.
- Rickitt shared a gay kiss with fellow actor Bruno Langley, who played Todd Grimshaw on the show.
- His kiss with Bruno on the sets of Coronation Street fuelled the gay rumors. Otherwise, there are not any points to prove his homosexuality.
- Apart from his gay rumors on tabloids, Adam is a happily married man (since 2014). He is married to his gorgeous wife, Katy Fawcett. His wife Katy Fawcett is the presenter of Good Morning Britain.
- As of 2021, the TV actor cum singer, Adam Rickitt has a net worth of $18 million.